Reporting Food-Related Illness

Do You Have a Food-Related Concern?

Did you get sick from something you ate?

Did you attend an event where people became ill?

Is there a problem with a restaurant you visited or food item you purchased?

The Kansas Department of Health and Environment and the Kansas Department of Agriculture work cooperatively to investigate foodborne illness outbreaks.

Report illness caused by a restaurant, food item, or event.

Use the link below or call 877-427-7317.