Citizen Interest - Volunteer

Volunteer Opportunities:
   Care Council (United Way Allocations)                                    Central Kansas Library System Board

   Ellis County Council on Aging                                                  Ellis County Historical Society Board

   Hays Area Planning Commission (3 mile zone)                       High Plains Mental Health Board

   Joint Planning Commission (county zone)                               Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC)

   Northwest Kansas Community Corrections                             Volunteer Firefighter

Ellis County Citizen Interest Form 

Ellis County Citizen Interest Fillable PDF Form

If you are interested in serving on any of the above boards, please fill out the Ellis County Citizen Interest Form, and return to the Ellis County Clerk by one of the following methods:

Mail: 718 Main, Hays KS 67601


Fax: 785-628-9413