When you are approved for WIC, your family will be issued an eWIC card along with benefits that have been specifically tailored to each member’s nutrition plan.
Using your eWIC card:
- The PIN you use, when receiving your card, should only be shared with those on the account.
- Download the free WIC Shopper App to help you shop:
- Keep track of your benefits
- Scan an item to see if it’s WIC approved
WIC Shopper App:
The WIC Shopper App is so convenient for our WIC clients and easy to use! You can do so much with this app, including:
- View nutritious recipes
- Complete your Nutrition Education https://www.wichealth.org/
- Breastfeeding help
- Life Hacks
- Keep track of your appointments
- View benefits and more!
Lost or Stolen eWIC Cards:
*If you need to report a lost, stolen, or damaged card, please call our office at 785-628-9440 Monday-Thursday, 7 am-5 pm or Friday, 7 am-11 am. If you’re calling outside of normal business hours, please leave a detailed message with your name and phone number, so that we can deactivate your card the following business day. To replace your card, please come in to the office during normal business hours.