What is WIC?
WIC is a temporary nutrition education and supplemental food program that provides assistance for women, infants and children.
WIC’s goal is to assist pregnant and breastfeeding women, new moms, infants, and children to stay healthy. WIC does this by offering:
- Personalized nutritional assessment, information, and support
- Benefits for WIC approved foods
- Tips and education for eating well
- Referrals for community services
- Breastfeeding education and support
Visit kansaswic.org for more information!